I've been limited by my circumstances for many months, so work on my projects has been slow. That will change soon, though! Over the past week, I've taken a break from my Winter Crossing series to work on an original environment. The impetus for this project was the purchase of a full version of World Machine, which allowed me to create a higher resolution version of a terrain I used last summer in the Humster Character Creation challenge. The thing I like about World Machine is that you can create a number of masks based on the terrain you've modeled. This allowed me to create a better set of maps in Photoshop, for use in Daz Studio. I experimented with a layered shader, but switched to layered geometry shells and masks to add more detailed shaders to the base terrain map. This did result in a sharper line between sand and grass than I wanted, but I might be able to fix that if I go back to the layered shader. I added Avonlea and a campfire, then added some trees, for scale.