I took a short break today from my modeling and skinning projects to add new banner art to some of my social media pages. It's rather easy to fall behind on updating them when I am working on art, but it's nice to have an excuse to do some additional post work, solving composition problems created by the need to adapt an existing work for layouts I did not initially design a piece for. It's also a prompt for me to go back and update projects using new tricks and techniques I've picked up since I completed the original work. So, that being said, I'm going back to the set of images this one is drawn from when I have a bit of "play" time.
Oh, yeah... I also threw in a couple of test renders from the early stages of the original 3D project.