Once I started down the path to creating Star Wars themed Fan Art, I had to update the Star Wars content I found in order to produce decent results. Earlier, I said R2-D2 was the first I worked on, but it was really Stormtrooper armor that I really had to do real work on. The armor set I found was designed for Michael 4, and Daz was warping the boots completely out of shape. So, I went through adjusting every piece of armor to fit and work with the Genesis 3 Male. The meshes had to be reshaped and repositioned to load right, then I had to rig and weight map the complete suit--basically reworking it as a pseudo-stand-alone figure. Conformed to G3M, the armor was able to make use of pose presets designed for G3M/M7 figures. The blaster rifle got updated iray materials, along with the armor, and as a final touch, I created an emissive blaster bolt.