So, after a few months, starting with the ILM Challenge and the announcement that all scene assets had to be the artists' original work, I have completed the design and revision of my Princess Leia Organa character. I originally painted a skin for Leia using a non-merchant resource skin because I forgot I had a V5 resource! Even though I was not able to complete the entire build in the 2 weeks of the first part of the challenge, The Moment, I wanted to keep to the spirit of the challenge as I thought of finishing my incomplete keyframes. I came across Raiya's Sensual Skin Resource for V5, in my library, when I started create my own base M5 skin for my male characters. It took me a few hours to re-paint in the features for Leia; altogether, she was the quickest design I've done. The Star Wars characters will be kept for personal use, in my own Fan Art, but the rest of the characters will be submitted to the DAZ Store for sale.